Sunday, June 3, 2007

On the Bright Side...

Yes, I am still thinking of her. Yes, I always think of her. And no, no matter how much I have tried to turn my pain into hate it doesn't work. I suppose I will just have to accept the fact that I will never really "get over" her. I just wish she knew how much I love her...

Anyway, enough of dwelling.

Current events for the day:

Went to Huntsville and owned on a shooter with my sister's boyfriend.

After that we saw Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End which was amazing. The pirate lord from Spain was Captain Vallenueva which is a variation of Villanueva and it was even pronounced the same way. My father who had seen the movie earlier told me that when he saw it he smiled and thought the Captain sounded like his father when he spoke. So, those were the bright spots for the day.

Other than that nothing else much happened.

I'll end it here.

I have to wake up early to get some gas in the morning before school.

Lame.

3 comments:

Andrew Adrian said...

I want to see Pirates!!!!

So I can kick their ass with my l33t ninja skillz!!

Glad you can post about other subject matter ;)

Unknown said...

At work me and the head boss paired off into a team and his wife and my coworker Ashley paired off into a team.
They decided that my team were a bunch of pirates, so we're now the Pirates of the Carribean. Ashley's team is like Team Awesome Fantasticness or something like that, but I told them they should be ninjas.

They didn't get it. :(

Anonymous said...

that is pretty cool ^_^

and i think it's a very good thing that you are unable to turn your pain into hatred. to me that's a good sign, really.

i daresay i have also been labeled as ninja, though it wasnt my idea. when i first went to college, that whole appear/disappear thing i manage to do got me the reputation of a ninja. i tried to push it aside, since i had never considered myself as one before, but despite my efforts the title just kinda stuck.