Friday, June 8, 2007

Always on My Mind...

I can only imagine that God is being merciful to me. I have still been having dreams about her. They all seem so real... We are happy and things are perfect. I swear I can feel her cheek when I touch her face and the detail and warmth of her smile is so real... Ha, she would probably be a little disturbed knowing that I dream about her so often, but it makes me wonder if she ever thinks of me.

She is always on my mind.... but I wonder, am I ever on hers...?

When I said forever and always I meant it... Did she...?

Maybe she was telling the truth, maybe she is just better at hiding it, but I find that difficult to believe.

Maybe these dreams are something to keep me looking forward to life, or maybe they are just an excess of thoughts that my unconscious decides to focus. Whatever they are they give me hope, whether it be false and/or misguided, it still gives me hope.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:hugs:
Sorry, I haven't been commenting sooner. I missed the link in your earlier message until today when I used it to send you a message cause I was too lazy to start a new message thingy.

I like your journal. :)

Anonymous said...

yea... the insanely real "perfect" dreams that recur and do that whole number... i wonder if it's a natural part of the coping process