Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hectic

Well, another overly booked Thursday in my life. The majority of the day was spent at school from 8-5 leaving me mentally exhausted and then I went to soccer practice from 6-8 to make me physically exhausted as well.

Speaking of which, the coach informed us that as of now we are currently one of the top 20 teams in the United States right now. Seeing as only the top 25 go to Nationals in Hawaii, we have already been invited to participate in the tournament. I don't know if we will go, we still need to play this Sectional tournament next week, but I am very excited about the opportunity. Not many people can say that they won at State level, but to play at National level? Athletes only dream of such possibilities. It is amazing how sports can change your life.

Right now I am sore from today's events and just thinking about it is rewarding...

I wonder if she would be proud...

No comments: