Monday, June 4, 2007

Mad House

The "irreconcilable differences" between this house and our front yard neighbors has finally reached a breaking point.

After stealing/dealing drugs/trashing the house which does not even belong to them and running into our mailbox several times our neighbors have finally driven my mother over the edge by parking an RV in front of our driveway when my grandmother tried to leave.

This made her look for the actual owners who have both passed away.

The parents of the usurper of the house live next door to her and upon hearing of my mother's interest on the ownership of the house he went crazy... A highly medicated man, he tore his house apart and cursed my mother.

There is an uneasy feeling now between the three houses.

I just hope no one tries to do anything stupid...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate crazy neighbors.

Well, I don't 'hate' them because I've never really hated anyone cause I'm weird like that, but they are rather annoying and peak the scales on my radar for "The Detection of When to Stop Talking to the World and Become a Hermit".

Anonymous said...

wow... my crazy insane hartselle neighbors moved away a good few months ago. that is kinda scary and nerve-wracking; i'd be afraid. so yea, i hope no one does anything stupid either. at least you know how to defend yourself if it comes down to it, though i wouldnt expect something so drastic to occur