Friday, March 7, 2008

Mad World

Well, Midterms came and went already. Looks like I may have to drop Cal B if I didn't so well on this exam. I feel like I am constantly busy. Organic exam next week. Spring Break is too far away. Dad's birthday was the 4th, Jen's is the 16th. My grandmother's one year is the 10th and Mr. G's is the 14th. Paramore concert is the 28th.


Today SGA went to the capitol for Higher Education Day. Fourteen percent tuition increase and faculty cuts? No thank you. Property tax, not income tax. Alabama has an INSANELY low property tax and that is probably why some of our funding suffers. Ugh, I did not want to go into politics in this blog, but whatever.


All systems go on Costa Rica. Passport arrived last week.


Bought a To Write Love on Her Arms shirt. Meh, I liked the one that had Paramore's 'We Are Broken' on the inside. That organization is for a good cause, it helps depression patients.


Mr. Adrian bought me my Arrrgyle shirt from woot! shirts. THANK YOU, ANDREW! The shirt is pirate-y goodness.


Addressed a few things that were bothering me. Talking things out and telling other people how I feel is never easy for me, but I need to get into the habit of it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Talking things out and telling other people how I feel is never easy for me, but I need to get into the habit of it."

yep! cause that helps those you communicate with understand how you feel, which makes things better (unless said persons are just inconsiderate jerks. but otherwise!)

and costa rica? sounds nice! is it for a class? study abroad thing? vacation? whatever it's for, i hope you love it!

and yea... cutting school stuffs is THE WORST possible thing they could do. that would #@%$ us now AND later! if it does happen, however, START LOOKING AT STUDY ABROAD COURSES!! believe it or not, they are cheaper :)

Andrew Adrian said...

Arrrrg!