Sunday, March 30, 2008

Let The Flames Begin

Went to the Paramore concert Friday with Jon, Tim, and Danielle. Phantom Planet, Meese, and Conditions also performed. Phantom Planet was great, I had no idea that they would be at the concert. The drummer for Conditions was pretty raw. He had some really good fills. Messe... shouldn't have been there. The lead singer looked like Elijah Wood and sang too feminine. Wasn't too impressed with their sound. As expected, Paramore was amazing and Hayley was hot.

School is coming back together for me. I'm really glad I dropped Cal B. It's given me more time to focus on other subjects. I still need to work really hard until the end of the semester.

I finished my last counseling session Thursday. Basically told Dr. Bryant that I didn't have time for emotions. Meh, well it's half-true I guess. At least right now I am not in a position where I am free to have any. A relationship would be nice, but I'm in no rush to get my heart fuckin ripped out again. I think trust will be a major issue from now on, sadly. I also don't want to hurt anyone around me, which makes things a bit difficult... But whatever. Life goes on. You don't need another person to survive anyway, right...?



2 comments:

Andrew Adrian said...

Ill always be here for you, Heather.

Anonymous said...

trust should always be a major issue (at least it is to me). not that no one deserves one's trust, but that it certainly isnt easy to gain. you do have loving friends who heart and support you. emotions dont have to be a bad thing, and you never know what tomorrow holds... i'm sure it has more promise than you anticipate.