Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"I think all of our Moms would kill us."

I have come to the conclusion that in order to properly live one's life that random shit must be done every so often to ensure that one is still alive.

Last night was just that.

After a night of studying and Steak-n-Shake after kidnapping Jon, we (Jon, Danielle, and myself) went driving. We went to Monte Sano at 2 a.m. and parked on a curb overlooking the city. Everything looked inferior from where we stood. Danielle had already switched into her pajamas before we left, so I gave her my shoes and took off my socks and jacket. The rain was pouring. But, that view... for the three of us... It was worth it.

After Monte Sano we visited Maple Hill where I do my almsgiving for Lent. It looked so much different at night. We came back around 3:45 or so. It was glorious.

3 comments:

Andrew Adrian said...

I conquered all!
Fuck you Egypt!!

Anonymous said...

I believe we have safely concluded that we are, in fact, still alive. :b

Anonymous said...

"I have come to the conclusion that in order to properly live one's life that random shit must be done every so often to ensure that one is still alive."

true statement!! things like that are what make up some of the best parts of life :)