Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wounds That Will Not Seal

I love how my physical state begins to mirror my emotional state. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Ugh.

It's getting worse.

I can already tell that my knee from tournament is never going to heal correctly.

Damn scar tissue.

It's not just there.

It's been happening a lot lately actually.

These 'cuts' end up looking more like 'burns'.

With my active lifestyle I guess I can only expect more of these.

Ha, if I ever get in a wreck I will be nothing but scar tissue.

I sympathize with Deadpool who has to live with a regenerative factor and a scared body.

Great. Just great.

I wish things would heal normally.

But now that I think about it I'm beyond caring at this point.

Does it matter?

I'm sure I'm already an eyesore, this would probably only add to it.

Fuck it.

There's always a chance that there may be someone out there that can just look past that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the physical state tends to mirror the emotional state after a while, though normally from the stress or lack of it. i certainly do not think that you are an eyesore, AND i've actually had people to tell me that they think you are really beautiful. i dont know if you wanted to hear that or not, but it's true. i scar no matter how little a cut i may get. i'm completely polkadotted LITERALLY with countless scars, so i used to always make sure that i'd hide most of my skin. but nowadays, seeing as how so many people have accepted me with no problem, i can actually wear shorts during the summer again (so much nicer than jeans!) i'm sorry if your scar-healing is painful, but i can guarantee you that however you may look, you'll always be loved for who you are :)

Andrew Adrian said...

Ewww...

lol...