Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brother

My brother and his girlfriend broke up again the other day. As far as I know, they have been in a on-again off-again relationship since high school.

I know he loves her, otherwise he wouldn't keep taking her back.

It was ironic to hear the news since the last time they were at the hosue they were talking about marriage.

I know how my brother feels, and hell, we're probably more like each other in the aspect than I am willing to admit.

I just never really gave it thought on to how we never really connected like I did with my sister.

Maybe we never really tried to understand each other or the fact that we are too different.

Family is a blessing and it's great to spend time with them.

I hope one day we will see each other eye-to-eye rather than ignorant of each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea... :) i hope that you're able to establish a nice relationship with your brother within the near future. i'm sure it's possible, and that it'd be nice