Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth

Well, today is Independence Day.

Plans for the day... Have some sort of get-together at four and take it from there.

I'm going to miss my Dad when he leaves this weekend... He's really been there for me more than I ever thought he would. He's pretty much been my counselor and he understands me more now, I think. To have him all the way in Alaska is a pain, but I can still talk to him on the phone.

I hope everyone spends time with their family today and enjoys every moment.

I guess that's what I've been doing recently is living for the moment. I know more than anyone that it can all be taken away in an instant... I think there are a few loose ends I need to attend to, just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that you've enjoyed having your dad around and that yall have built a stronger relationship :)