Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dreams

I woke up during the middle of the night again. Same reason as always: dreams. I don't know if they are meant to taunt me or to give me hope. Either way, I still continue to have them. Thankfully, though, they are not the usual nightmares. In fact, most of them are relatively happy. And as usually, they are all about her.

Last night I managed to sleep-dream-wake-sleep-and dream again. Both dreams were about her and setting things right. They both seemed to be plausible enough to happen under real-life circumstances. There are times I wonder if she ever thinks of me... Probably not. I meant everything I have said to her. Our common vow of "forever and always", did that really not mean anything to her?

There are times when I question love itself. I know that it is only a series of reactions within the brain, but what about on a more personal level? Can people really honestly love each other as much as they claim? I find this a troubling matter. I think that in relationships one person will love the other more and yet the other merely feigns to love just as much. I have become so skeptical recently and I apologize for that.

Maybe I should go back to sleep. She still loves me there.

2 comments:

Andrew Adrian said...

**Just another spiffy, witty comment about how you should get over a certain someone**

Cheers,
Andrew

Anonymous said...

dreams and sleep are a favorite place, especially when times are rough. i believe they do help with the coping process, so that it's not all a double-whammy at least.