Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hell Above Water

Thought I would update this before too much happened.

Well, the Toy Sorting was fun. I was glad to help the Salvation Army out again. Is it sad that I have the volunteer leader's phone number saved in my cell? I talked to her quite a bit and even thanked HER for allowing us to help.

I hope all of those kids from the Angel Tree had a good Christmas...

Christmas for me... didn't really feel like Christmas. I was happy that I got to go to the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament with Danielle and my mother the Saturday before it though... THAT at least made the Advent season more apparent.

But my family... My father had to stay in Alaska this year since he had been home for the past two Christmas's. Chase was gone until 11. And lolz domestic disputes. Gotta love being home for the holidays. It honestly didn't feel like Christmas.

Had a happy 3/7 even though I kinda had to celebrate it on my own. I didn't mind though.

Went out with Leigh today and walked around Decatur. Ha, ten years ago we were wandering around the streets of Hartselle and now we're doing the same thing only in Decatur and this time I'm taking pictures! Geez, time really does go by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 years does seem like a crazy amount of time @.@

lol salvation army in your phone... i mean this in the best way possible: that is so cute. :)

glad you got to see danielle and the shrine trip on Christmas (kinda surprised your mom went) and *sad face* about the family disputes...

welcome back to teh huntsville and hope we all enjoy this semester :)